1. Practice the 'God given' healing power of nature which includes the use of natural diet & supplements, herbs, exercise, and other natural health methods and modalities.
2. Practice to "do not harm"
3. Maintain the highest standard of professional and personal
4. Promise to abide by all state and local laws.
5. Be ready to consult and seek the talents of other health
professionals when needed.
6. Do not practice beyond your scope of practice, either in ability
or by law.
7. Take a holistic approach and help the whole person; Spirit,
8. Teach rather than treat
9. Be up to date on all information given to your client and
continue your education.