IANHP Wellness Conference 2018
50 N Martingale Road.
(17 miles from O'Hare Airport)
Ask for the IANHP Conference Special Hotel Rates
When: Friday, April 13, 2018
11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday, April 14, 2018
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Award: Certificate of Attendance
* Keys to Dietary Wellness (Dr. DeSantis)
Friday, April 13, 2018 at 11:00 AM
* The Importance of Nitric Oxide (Dr. Narcelles)
Friday, April 13, 2018 at 2:00 PM
* Amino Acid Therapy (Dr. DeSantis)
Friday, April 13, 2018 at 3:30 PM
* Kyani Natural Products Presentation (Optional)
Friday, April 13, 2018 from 7:45pm to 8:45pm
Speakers: Dr. DeSantis and Dr. Narcelles
You will receive two CEU hour credits for attending
* Oxidative Stress Management (Dr.Duda)
Saturday, April 14, 2018 at 9:00 AM
* Herbaceutical Preparations: (Dr. Zohar)
* New Eden School will grant 2 Credit Hours for Attendees.
* IANHP Approved for CEU Units
Conference Registration Fee:
Students and Practitioners: 195.00
IANHP Members: 175.00
Single Day Attendance: 100.00
Deadline for Registration:
Wednesday, April 5, 2018
This will be an excellent conference with much information on the topics presented.
The lunch breaks will be at about 12:30 PM each day.
There will be fifteen minute breaks between each session.
Payment for Students and Practitioners
Single Day Payment
Payment for IANHP Members